Candidates who are educated with required qualification given below they have a great chance to grab this govt job opening regarding MP High Court Recruitment 2017–2018. Candidates can fill online application form for their suitable post on or before the last date which is 05-07-2017.
Qualification Details for MP High Court Jobs:
- To apply for Computer Operator positions all the job appliers should hold the degree of B.Sc. from recognized university or institute with good academic record.
- Those candidates who are willing to apply for any post from the rest positions, candidates must have completed their 10th and 12th from well known board of education and having other essential skills according to the post requirement.
Application Fee to fill MP High Court Application Form:
Candidates applying for Assistant Grade-3 (English Knowing) and English Stenographer, applicants will have to pay the portal charge of Rs. 100/- and exam fee of Rs. 200/- i.e. they are required to pay total Rs. 200/- and Reserved contenders of MP and PWD will have to submit Rs. 100/- as portal charges
|Category||Portal Charges||Exam Fee||Total Fee|
|UR and Non-residents of MP||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 900/-|
|Reserved Candidate of MP and PWD||Rs. 800/-||No Fee||Rs. 800/-|
Download PDF: MP High Court Recruitment 2017
Process To Fill MP High Court Online Application Form:
Interested candidates can apply for their suitable post by following the below provided steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court i.e. www.mphc.gov.in
- On the home page, candidates need to hit on “Recruitment/ Result” link given in the left panel.
- Thereafter press on “05-06-2017 – Advertisement for the recruitment to the Class-3 Staff of District Court, M.P. State Legal Service Authority, M.P. State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission & Industrial Court – 2017” link which is available in on new window.
- Now read the complete instructions from the advertisement pdf carefully.
- After getting complete instructions, choose suitable link to Apply online link.
- Fill Online Application form completely in correct manner.
- Upload your latest passport size photo signature and other required documents (If required).
- At last submit the completely filled MP High Court Online Application Form and take a hard copy of same for further usage.